Friday, December 17, 2010

What we're up to these days

I know that it has been forever since I have updated this thing, and I always say that I am going to get better at it, but never do. Instead of going back and trying to write everything that has happened since I last blogged. I decided that I would just write about the most important and exciting thing, and then hopefully I will do better from now on.


Betsy Lee Skaggs was born on October 21st at 3:11 Am. She is the greatest baby and we are so happy to have her in our home. She is a great sleeper and is over all a happy baby. She already has her dad and I wrapped around her little finger.

I love her little grin!

Betsy is looking under the tree for presents

Sitting on Santas lap

I will try and do better about writting on here and keeping everyone up to date with what we are up to.

2 comments:

-tracy said...

She's so sweet. I love the one of her searching for gifts. Kiss that little girl for me. xo.

KaYla said...

Betsy is so adorable and photogenic!