Saturday, March 5, 2011

Whats in a name?

Before Betsy was born Rob and I had two names that we agreed upon and decided that we would name her once she arrived. We didn't want to have a name picked out and her not look like that name so we waited. When she was born Rob saw her and I didnt yet cause they took her to get her to cry, so I asked Rob " well who does she look like" wanting to know out of the two names and he said, she looks just like your sister Betsy. Ever since I can remember my sister Betsy was the cutest baby I had ever seen ( sorry sister Betsy, my kid kind of wins now). And so when we were discussing a name for her, we decided that that name fit her perfectly.

Betsy with her aunt Betsy, this is the only picture I have of the two of them. Sad



While we were in Southern California, I was able to meet up with my aunt Kim, aunt Jody, and aunt Betsy, who my sister Betsy is named after.

Baby Betsy with her great aunt Betsy

No comments: