Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

When I was younger I remember my first big family vacation was going to Disneyland, we rode in an airplane to get to California, went to the park for 4 days and i loved it, and thought it was a blast. Betsy is still a bit young but we took her to disneyland for part of the day, and she really enjoyed it. She was able to go on a few rides and meet Mickey Mouse. Robs mom came and met us at dinner and took Betsy home so we could go on some of the bigger rides.We all had a great time at Disneyland.

Betsy in toon town

Betsy loved the Jungle Cruise

Me and Betsy on the carousal

This is what Betsy face looked like the majority of "its a small world"


A chair just my size

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

P.S- Jennie remember when we went to Disneyland and you thought that you were too cool to dress like the rest of your sisters, yesterday I saw a family all wearing the exact same cartoon shirt, so awkward, at least our parents didn't insist on us ALL dressing alike.

4 comments:

J Fox said...

That first picture is adorable. Hope you guys are doing great, Jacque, it's been way too long!

-tracy said...

those pictures are so cute.
i am jealous.
and can't wait to see you.
in 18 days.
not that i'm counting.
xo.

KaYla said...

What a FUN trip!

Jennifer said...

Um, it's not that I thought I was too cool, I was 14(ish). It really wasn't fair to expect me to dress like my 4 year old sister. Betsy is so adorable