Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Happens in Vegas... Well Lots of Stuff

So now that its been 6 months since I have written on here, I decided that I probably should. In January we moved to Las Vegas, and we LOVE it here. We love our apt, our ward, the weather(ask me when its 110 how we feel about that), the dozens of parks so close, the few friends we have made, the list could go on and on.


In March we went down to Corona for our birthdays. Rob and I went to Disneyland by ourselves one day and Nate and Mindy watched Betsy for us. The next day we took her with us. We had so much fun



Its nice that Rob works close to home now. We frequently visit the office.


His office brings in a yoga instructor twice a week and I go take Betsy to meet him and then he watches her while I do it.

We took Betsy swimming a few days ago, she was excited to be in her new suit,but was pretty scared of the water



All in all, we love it here in Vegas, we couldn't ask for a better place to be



4 comments:

-tracy said...

betsy looks SO cute in her suit! she'll warm up to the water when we throw her in repeatedly at moms. can't wait.
i need to come visit...soon.
xo

Leanna said...

Yay! So glad for you! Betsy is getting so big! Warm weather instead of cold winters is what happiness is all about!

J Fox said...

It's nice to see what's up with you. It's been much too long! I had no idea you were in Vegas, nice to know... it's not too far from flagstaff where Jeff's family is. Betsy's so cute by the way, I love her big bright eyes.

Laura said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you Jacque!