Monday, November 17, 2008

You can just call us Betty Crocker!

Ever since I was little I remember always having homemade cookies. They would just always just appear in the cookie jar. And it wasn't just the boring chocolate chip cookies, my mom would make the best cookies ever, so we always got home made cookies in our lunches. Around a holiday that was coming up she would make sugar cookies and let us help decorate them. My little sister asked me if I wanted to come help her make and decorate sugar cookies for Halloween. We made tons and tons of cookies, and then frosted and sprinkled them. Her friends and roomates would ask us what we were making them for. As if we needed an excuse. It was lots of fun.


Betsy decorating cookies!

Me holding up my cookies!

The finished product

No comments: