Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving Rob and I headed to St. George to spend it with his family and his grandparents. It was great and we had a wonderful time. I braved the lines and millions of other people who went out early for "Black Friday". I had never gone before and it was very fun, and I got some wonderful deals. WE went and saw the movie Australia and it was wonderful. Saturday we went bowling, and then went to dinner I was a little worried that I would really miss my family, and being with them on Thanksgiving,but I had a great time, and am so glad that I love Robs family so much and have so much fun with them. We had a great Thanksgiving and were so glad we were able to spend it with his family. Every year in my journal i write the things that i either found out i was grateful for that year or that happened that year. I will share a few with you..
* Getting married. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend
* Living in a college town where everyone around us is the same age
* Jon and Kate plus 8- I love this show
* Noodles and Co- One of the greatest places to eat
* My pass to Disneyland- Robs parents got these for us, and we love it
* Living close to my little sister, and getting to see her so often
*Skinny jeans/ Flat shoes- Im probably a little behind on the times, but I love both these trends
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and is as excited about Christmas as I am

1 comment:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Call me clueless, but I just found your blog! Very cute, looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Happy Holidays!