Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lots of things to report!

So I know that I say that I will get better and better about writting on here, and that I can't use the excuse that I have been busy...but we really have been. I will try to catch you up on the latest.

- We moved back to the states at the beginning of April because Rob got a job offer in Sacramento. He is working for a company that manufactures door parts from China. He has been there for a week now and really likes it. Sacramento is a great place for us. We like it here and feel like its perfect for us. We are so glad to be back in the states


-After being in Corona for about two weeks, and then moving all our stuff up to Sacramento, We are finally all settled into our apt here.. We like it alot. Its a two bedroom one bath apt, and its in a great location. I know that these aren't the greatest pictures, but it gives you a general idea.

- Living Room

So I have no idea why it won't let me add any other pictures to this blog so for right now, our living room is all you are seeing.

-We are pregnant. I am due in October and will find out at the end of May what I am having. I have had a great pregnancy. Haven't felt sick at all, and feel very lucky that I have had such an easy time with being pregnant.



5 comments:

Leanna said...

congrats congrats congrats! we are so happy for the move...the job...that you are both happy...and that you are expecting! yay hooray! such exciting news!

Stefanie Hathaway said...

YAY! Your new place loos great! Can't wait to find out the gender! Hope to see you soon!

Whit said...

Wooohooo! Congrats on everything! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Faith Garff said...

congrats on the baby thats exciting. and the house looks great!

Lisa and Mark said...

(i'm robert's friend from corona). i didn't know you guys were in the bay area now! we're in sf. if you guys come in town to tour you should visit!